Convention, trade fair, conference, symposium, corporate event – you’ll find the ideal framework conditions in Karlsruhe. The halls and space offered by Karlsruher Messe- und Kongress GmbH are as unique as your event.
Not just this, Karlsruhe has a strong business, academic, and cultural environment as well:
- the Karlsruhe region is one of the strongest in Europe in economic terms; the gross domestic product per resident is well above the EU average
- the “TechnologieRegion” Karlsruhe has a population of over 1 million and every fifth employee works in the high-tech sector
- the Karlsruhe IT region has Europe’s third-largest IT cluster with over 3600 IT companies and some 36,000 employees
- the Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) is one of the biggest research and teaching establishments in the world with approximately 8300 employees and 23,000 students
- Karlsruhe has 9 universities and colleges, 26 national and international research institutions, and is the city with the highest density of researchers in Europe
- Karlsruhe is home to the ZKM I Centre for Art and Media, a cultural institution of global standing
These ideal conditions are rounded off by the fact that Karlsruhe is also a major traffic hub with excellent national and international road, rail, and air links.